Robin

I was walking down nostalgic lane these few months and let's say I rewatch some cartoons from i was younger. Now I just can't stop gushing about Robin from Teen Titans, the one that used to air on Cartoon Network. Iabsolutely am crushing on Robin aka Red X aka Nightwing.....you know, just him in general. I absolutely love his voice and everything that makes him Robin, though sometimes he's a bit too hard on himself and just a tinge of childish, but hey....he's a teenager here. I have not gone gaga over other versions of Robin, though the only other version i've seen is from an old batman movie. So  i would like to reiterate that i went gaga over this version of Robin.






Although i have not seen other version of him, this one looks particularly hunky too.

Update: I finally watched Young Justice and I have to say Robin was pretty hot in there too! And damn...he grew up to be super hot!




Comments

Popular Posts